How to Apply
Subject: Resume: [Job Title or Number]
You can also fax your information to Human Resources at 403-769-0656. No phone calls, please!
In addition to a competitive salary, full-time employees are offered the following benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid statutory holidays
- Bluecross medical coverage
Working for GlobalTroxler
GlobalTroxler is the Western Canadian distributor of Troxler brand equipment, a worldwide leader in precision quality control instruments used in the construction industry. We also sell, service, and rent the industry’s best equipment and supplies for survey, GNSS, geotechnical, environmental, construction, materials testing, and locating professionals. We are committed to remaining number one by employing the best and most innovative professionals in the business.
GlobalTroxler offers the advantages of a family-run company. You are not a number at GlobalTroxler; you are an individual whose ideas will be heard. Human resources, manufacturing, R&D, and accounting are all under the same roof. With an open-door policy, you can see anyone at almost any time. Don Wilgosh, the President, works out of his office at our Calgary location and is often available if you need to speak with him.
If being involved in a project from beginning to end and working in a friendly, relaxed environment at a stable business appeals to you, then check out our current job openings listed above.
Employment FAQs and Tips
How do I obtain an interview with GlobalTroxler?
You will first need to express your interest in GlobalTroxler by submitting a resume either through e-mail or by faxing it to403-769-0656. If your profile matches what we’re looking for, we will contact you.
- Be specific about which position you are applying for on your cover letter and resume. List the job by name, job number, date you saw the listing, and the source of the listing (newspaper ad, website, etc.).
- List all the degrees held and any other classes and courses that better qualify you for the position.
- List all your relevant work experience.
- Be sure your contact information is correct and has a phone number where you can be reached.
NOTE: A job title or number must accompany all resumes in order to be considered for a posted opening.
- Learn about GlobalTroxler before arriving. Surfing our website is a very good way to learn about the products we make and why they are used. Understanding a little about our industry will help you stand out.
- Be prepared to speak and answer questions about your education and your relevant work experience.
- When arriving at GlobalTroxler, you will be asked to complete an application. Provide the names and contact information of professional references (not relatives) and the names and phone numbers of your former employers (if not already included in resume).
- Know the name and extension of the person you have come to see.
- Bring extra copies of your resume (at least one per interviewer).