- Provides precise grade control by telling you the position of the bucket in relation to the target depth or slope.
- Sensors mounted on the excavator are calibrated to the machine.
- They take into account the movement and angle of the bucket, boom, and dipper stick to give continuous depth control indication on the in-cab display.
- There’s no need for the operator to stop digging to place the bucket and dipper stick in the same position each time he wants to take an accurate reading.
- Easy to use and easy to install