The Zoom50 manual total stations feature an intelligent distance measurement engine designed for outstanding range, speed and highest accuracy – even under the tough conditions. The longer measurement range means fewer setups.
The new “Powerlock″ protection mechanism prevents the use by unauthorized persons making and deters theft.
In combination with the wider color touchscreen, built-in Bluetooth, USB memory stick support, and fully featured application package with advanced features such as Road 3D and Traversing makes the Zoom50 a highly capable total station.
- Angular Accuracies of 1”, 2”, 5”
- accXess reflectorless technology featuring
- accXess10 for up to 1`000m reflectorless measurement range
- accXess5 for up to 500m reflectorless measurement range
- up to 10`000 m measurement range onto prism
- Pin-size Laser-beam
- Extra Large, high-resolution QVG color and touch display
- Built-in Bluetooth® technology
- USB and RS232 cable connectivity
- Removable USB Memory Stick support
- Powerful, intuitive onboard applications – now including full traverse application with onboard adjustment, enhanced Setup routine and “PowerLock” theft protection
- Laser Plummet
- “Secure lock” clamps
- Quadruple Axis compensation