Our unit utilizes the best clamping system available, with large stainless steel clamp levers and a holding capacity of 2500 lbs. each. This clamping system provides an easy, dependable operation.
Employing the use of a superior high volume Ultra Pump™, this system makes operation efficient yet rapid.
This includes a larger more accurate pressure gauge with safety glass and bold color dial face. Color coded for entrapped and entrained air readings.
Our unit is furnished complete with a carrying case, instructions, and equipment needed to perform calibration and concrete tests.
Each unit is pressure tested and calibrated before shipment. Each meter is assigned a specific customer serial number.
- ACM-6A – Type B pressure meter
- ACM-6 38P – Precisely molded polyethylene case with inner molded reinforced walls to hold the meter and accessories in place.
- ACM-6 31 – Calibrated Vessel
- ACM-6 32 – Calibration Outside Tube
- ACM-6 33 – Calibration Inside Tube
- ACM-6 34 – Strike Off Bar
- ACM-6 35 – 24″ Long Tamping Rod 5/8″ diameter rounded to a hemispherical tip at both ends
- ACM-6 36 – 3 oz. Bulb Syringe
- ACM-6 63 – 16 oz. Rubber Mallet